Entrance to side plank in vinyasa practice - key points
1. Watch the foot work...pivoting on the heels and balls of the feet.
2. Placement of the hand so that it is in line with the back foot.
3. Breathing = Inhale step out and pivot...Exhale the hand down and step the foot back.
entrance into ashtanga / vinyasa side angle - key points
1. Watch the foot work...using the heels and balls of the feet to pivot.
2. Front foot ends up pointing straight forward...heels lined up...back foot at a 90 degree angle.
3. Breathing = Inhale step out...Exhale lunge and set the hand down.
Here you'll find demonstrations and tutorials going over postures, movements, and details of Ashtanga and Vinyasa practice.