WHY SIX MONTHS?
- The physical practice, let alone the deeper aspects of practice cannot be taught or learned in a day/class, a week, or a month. It takes time.
- Six months of consistent practice is a fair trial period for you to experience the effects and benefits of the practice. And to decide if you want to incorporate it into your lifestyle for ongoing health and wellness into the future.
- The initial six-month commitment is for your benefit and well-being. Having you (the student) commit in writing as well as monetarily helps to insure that you will have a long lasting practice and a healthier and more positive life because of it.
- The person who cannot give learning a new skill or art form at least a six month trial, has set themselves up for failure…they have quit before they even began.
- In large part due to this structure, there is no other yoga practice environment in the area like ours. We do not take lesser commitments or drop-ins and as a result the student is able to receive consistent instruction and guidance in an environment with consistent, long term students as role models and minimal distractions. There are no gimmicks or music playing to keep people entertained. Just yoga practice.
- The six month commitment is designed to give you, the student, the best environment, instruction, and opportunity possible, so that you may improve your life thru the practice of yoga.